- Report any suspicious person or activity to police. Call 911.
- Do not prop open entrances to buildings.
- Keep apartment and house doors locked, even if you are at home.
- Lock your work areas EVERY time you leave.
- Use 624-WALK instead of walking alone at night.
- Be mindful of your surroundings.
- NEVER leave your belongings unattended, even for a few minutes.
- Report lost U Cards immediately.
Scams and Scammers
We have put together a few resources to inform our community about common scams. These resources focus on scams that have been observed by student, staff and faculty at the University. Never hesitate to contact us if you experience a phone call, email or text that you do not feel is reputable.